Funded sponsoring franchise system!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funded sponsoring franchise system!!

One of the ads on the main bar is for this get rich quick scheme. It gave me a few laughs, and I'm sure it will you too.

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I particularly enjoyed:

If You Had Told Me 3 Years Ago I’d Be Writing Anything Like This And Posting It On The Internet, I’d Have Laughed In Your Face – BUT HERE I AM.

This is NOT a deal where we show you how to get rich by selling some book that tells other people how to get rich, it's not a deal where we try and sell you our books and tapes or where you lose money and we make money. Actually, this is NOT like anything else you’ve ever seen advertised. And our story is true and we can prove it. Paul and I are real people. You will get to know us, even get our private phone numbers and talk with us. Ours is NOT some "made up story".

Comment

Meh, MLM stuff. It's only half-Ponzi. Get in early if you can.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

So you have invested in this scheme?

Comment

Working...
          X