Apple suffers major defeat: Bloggers get same rights as journalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Apparently I'm also having trouble understanding that sentence. Is "entail" really the word you were looking for? Maybe it made more sense in French...
    Apparantly you are also having trouble reading a perfectly well written English sentence.

Any difficulties are completely your own invention.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I thought it was pretty obvious from the context that he's encouraging Drake to look at the bigger picture, that this is more of a universal ruling that one specifically for Apple fan sites.
      It is obvious. But, as civman said, his sentence doesn't make sense and, on its own, implies the opposite.

Comment

I don't see how the sentence doesn't make sense, but its meaning is obvious...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If one were aiming for pedantic trolling rather than reasoned discussion, then the sentence "wouldn't make sense" despite its meaning being obvious.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Christ, you guys will argue about anything...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No we won't!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I meant to say something like 'impair', or 'weaken', the universality of a rule. Even though the wording was incorrect, it seems most people got the point.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                  X