No announcement yet.

Kerry vs. Swift Boat Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way I like you Reactionaries picking and choosing your conspiracy theories

Wherez yer evidence you bat **** looneys ROFL

Cause you don't got it
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Come on dogg even you gotta give props to Bobby
      Hell no. He was the ***** who ordered MLK wiretapped.

And if we are on conspiracy theories, he was prolly the one who offed Marilyn Monroe. Damn thats cold wasting a fine piece like that.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

He later repented for that and made friends with King

LOL for once I agree with you about Marilyn
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          By the way I like you Reactionaries picking and choosing your conspiracy theories
          Your hypocrisy is rather amusing .

(and I'd like to see you call me a reactionary!)

Comment

"I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned."
            I don't see any "negotiating" going on. Kerry met with them and they told him what they'd been telling other people. That's not negotiations.

Comment

a) Was not allowed as an officer of the navy (reserve or active duty) to enter into these discussions. Fact finding or otherwise.

b) Of course N Vietnam recognized he was not an official in standing that they could enter into negotiations with respect to US policy.

That doesn't mean they didn't negotiate how the VVAW would promulgate and endorse the Madame Binh peace proposals. Coincidentally since the VVAW adopted enmasse the N Vietnamese proposals I think it more than likely that he was indeed negotiating details and likewsie future ability to enter under cover of protection of the N Vietnamese ability to visit N Vietnam for members of VVAW.

Likewise since N Vietnamese records and KGB records show that VVAW was being used as a mouthpiece by the opposition for express purposes of undermining US negotiating position I think this bears a bit more scrutiny than simple we were finding out facts.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                a) Was not allowed as an officer of the navy (reserve or active duty) to enter into these discussions. Fact finding or otherwise.
                So your position is: If an enemy is holding U.S. prisoners, no one is allowed to asked them what it would take to get them released and then report the enemies's response back to the people who could make decisions for our side. Is that your position??

Comment

Actually, I think Ogie has a position he would prefer much more . . . . . .

lying in bed with a hot chick, for example.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000

Your hypocrisy is rather amusing .

(and I'd like to see you call me a reactionary!)
                    Your lack of understanding irony is more amusing

Unfortunatley I have no idea who you are so can't really comment on your personal views

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

So your position is: If an enemy is holding U.S. prisoners, no one is allowed to asked them what it would take to get them released and then report the enemies's response back to the people who could make decisions for our side. Is that your position??

Someone under orders is of course allowed to join into said conversations. Not freelancers such as Kerry.

Comment

Working...
                      X