Poster's Profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster's Profiles?

They used to be clickable in the posts themselves... but now they are not?

How can I visit them easily?

Can the old feature be restored?

Thanks!

-DC.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Still are for me...
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Poster's Profiles?

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      They used to be clickable in the posts themselves... but now they are not?

How can I visit them easily?

Can the old feature be restored?

Thanks!

-DC.
      Is the first ICON for me , in area you post.

Of course you know that DC just saying its been here all the while for me
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This should have been posted in the community forum. You robbed several of us from rightful +1's.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Some of are not in this for the +1 but rather for the sheer glory of posting on Poly.

Comment

I guess that you are one of the bums that Dis are talking about in that "give it all up" thread - neither collect worldly goodies, nor +1's at poly
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Doesn't matter that it wasn't posted in community, this thread is destined to be closed soon anyway.

The light style also still has the link to people's profiles in each post. Hooray.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

LAST POST!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  Some of are not in this for the +1 but rather for the sheer glory of posting on Poly.
                  Q F T
                  Attached Files

Comment

GT - often your pics are funny, but occationally, they are scary - didn't know that you had a webcam in my bathroom
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      GT - often your pics are funny, but occationally, they are scary - didn't know that you had a webcam in my bathroom
                      Yeah but ugh..cant find the darned link to shut it off..um..I mean we all DO want it off dont we?

I better get in my super hero costume, stop by DC and show him where the link button is staying on topic all the while mind you then I will fix that webcam for good!
                      Attached Files

Comment

er, I still don't see it- and oddly enough I did mean to post this in the community section (oops)...

And also- the layout is really screwed up now- the tabulation is terrible- the site gives a Javascript error AND for anyone who is a subscriber- it puts "lifer" or "supporter" in the place that used to have apolyton poster profiles.

The only options I have right now across the top of posts are: SEND A PM, FIND POSTS, ADD TO BUDDY LIST, EDIT, REPLY WITH QUOTE

I am confused?
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

HOORAY, FOR THE GLORY OF POSTING IN OT!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Will this post finally get Buttnugget and Flatulus inducted into the Apolyton HOF? Probably not.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                            X