Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it gets hippies, and apple users ill be happy
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: Re: On a morbid note

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Birdflu
      sadly, it's just a media scare

remember SARS?

yeah

next year it will be something else

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Gotta keep them ratings high somehow.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's not so bad if the bird flu forces countries to improve their hygiene.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yeah china!
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Birdflu isn't going to only kill old people, you know.
              It will kill more of them than it will kill young, strong healthy people.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Only the strong will survive!

If it kills a lot of people but I survive, I will get an ego boost.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                  It will kill more of them than it will kill young, strong healthy people.
                  Spanish flu was notorious for its ability to kill young, strong, healthy people.

Comment

How healthy were people exactly after 4 years of war?

Comment

Sandman is right. From what I've heard, the problem then was that people with low immune system died from the disease, many of those with strong resistance died because of their reaction to it...
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        How healthy were people exactly after 4 years of war?
                        In the U.S., very.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm with Sava.

Flu kills millions of people every year, most of them the elderly or infants. Bird flu will be more of the same. Really, nothing to get your panties in the bunch.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure most of the victims will be elderly, infants, and hospital workers.

Comment

Good news at last.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                                Birdflu isn't going to only kill old people, you know.
                                Yep, p*ssies too.

Darwin
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X