What's the best Tintin book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best Tintin book?

I've never had much time for comic books, but Tintin's different. I used to read them even before I could read - I'd just piece together the story from the pictures.

It's difficult to choose the best one, but I'm going to go for The Red Sea Sharks (Coke en Stock in the Francosphere).

Tintin in the Congo and Tintin in the Land of the Soviets haven't been included because they're weird and old.

For me it's the seven christal balls.

But in general I like "Blake and Mortimer" a million times better.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Le secret de la Licorne

Tough choice though.
      What?

Comment

I second Le secret de la Licorne

Shark submarine, enough said!
        Attached Files
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

The shark sub is really more Red Rackham's treasure...

Also, I should have mentioned that I didn't include Tintin and the Lake of Sharks either, because it's a non-canonical film book.

Comment

The Crab with the Golden Claws - It introduced Captain Haddock, and his "bottle problems" are hilarious.

Edit: Oups - I had forgotten that not all his bottles broke - there was that "champagne Tintin" be tried to uncork
            Last edited by BlackCat; May 23, 2006, 15:19.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Explorers of the Moon for me. Though, I like "The Land of the Soviets", it's a product of it's times, much like the early Fantastic Four stories.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

L'affaire Tournesol
                Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Tintin in Finnland.

Comment

i voted blue lotus by accident. i meant to vote l'étoile mysterieuse.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Tintin in the Soviet Union
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgal
                          L'affaire Tournesol
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                          X