Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My power grows with every passing minute!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My power grows with every passing minute!

As we speak I have assumed awesome managerial responsibilities. Soon soon the fates, nay the very lives, of two or three mortals will lie with the palm of my hand. My writ will run to the very borders of the Reading and Writing program. Bwaaa ha ha ha ha!

I miss my soul
    Stop Quoting Ben

Becoming Thorn-like.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

losing one's soul is a good way to start
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, I hope you traded it for something good. I mean, how much would it suck to trade your soul to become a low-level manager?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

that would be awesome!

Monkey!!!

Comment

My soul is worthless in comparison with being a low level manager! I can feel the pointiness of my hair growing already!
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
              Well, I hope you traded it for something good. I mean, how much would it suck to trade your soul to become a low-level manager?
              Some sucking is involved somewhere. Either up or down the chain.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

You keep talking about your soul like its something you want to hold on to. Let it goooo baby. Once the soul's gone, you've got all this extra room for chocolate and ice cream. You'll never miss it.
                -- Starchild
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

sell it on ebay
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Bosh turns to the dark side.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Once upon a time, Zkrib was a low-level manager. But he came back to the light. There is still time for Bosh to repent.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh and I now have a cat. And it is black, bwaaa ha ha!
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                          X