Belgian family to be deported from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Keep your traps shut about illegals here, then. At least we're dealing primarily with Hispanics, not (shudder) French.
    ?

WTF are you on about, son?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bull****, Cali. They get chucked out too.

As for the thread, these people should be able to stay. They're hard working and contributors to society. We need more of them, not less.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        How were they in canada for Eight Years on temporary visas?
        Why not? My visa to the US is good for 10 years or duration of studies. It's quite possible to live in another country the rest of your life on temporary visas.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

CIC is a horrible organization, and I can personally vouch for that.

If the true reason they aren't being allowed to stay is because of a teenage shoplifting charge, thats just pathetic.

Comment

So the 17 year old son has a 15 year old girlfriend who is 8 months pregnant? That means he was likely diddling her when she was 14. Lock him up and charge him with child rape.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Damn dirty Belgians.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                So the 17 year old son has a 15 year old girlfriend who is 8 months pregnant? That means he was likely diddling her when she was 14. Lock him up and charge him with child rape.
                Age of consent in Canada is 14. As well, partners within two years of age are exempt.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                  Damn dirty Belgians.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Well, you can't say he didn't "integrate"...
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Find twice as many innocent Canadians working in Belgium and throw them out.

Escolate

Who would win a war between Canada and Belgium?
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

we would settle this like real men : a beer drinking contest !

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Find twice as many innocent Canadians working in Belgium and throw them out.

Escolate

Who would win a war between Canada and Belgium?
                          Canada, it wouldn't even be close
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

hey !

We would drink those mounties under the table...

(except for Asher of course... him i'd like to stay above the table )

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger

Canada, it wouldn't even be close
                              Erk, do they have much to invade with? Sure, they might have more junk than the Belgians, but can they get that junk across the Atlantic?
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I'm sure the US would lend them a carrier or 2 if there moose loving neighbours asked them
                                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                                X