Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Just Me Or...

Are commercials becoming more leftist?

Now we've got all these hybrid car commericals with hippies vomitting pouporri. There are even some where a car is talking to roadkill like their best buddies. If this isn't a mixed message, I don't know what is.

And what's with all these teen anti-smoking commercials? For one, without tobacco companies running this economy these kids' parents wouldn't have the money to give their kids so they can buy cigarettes. And despite what the liberal media would have you believe, smoking is cool. This is indisputable. If these commercials keep up, we could end up with an entire generation of nerds, and I, for one, am not going to put up with that.

And if these new Old Navy commercials aren't a blatant support for the Clinton administration, I'll eat my hat!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Your sig is more interesting than your post.
    What?

Comment

Is it not obvious?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you trying to mock Ned? Otherwise this OP makes no sense.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, someone gets it!
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X