X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Matisyahu is the best rapper

He's an Hasidic Jew

He doesn't wear pink.

Instead he's dressed in a black suit with a broad-brimmed black hat worn over a yarmulke.

And he sports a full, untrimmed beard.

Did I mention he doesn't wear pink?
    Attached Files
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

And to boot it, has name sounds Japanese.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Is that the guy with the "young man put your fist on the table..." song?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I have a question

I am musically uneducated

so,

Why is it that when he raps it kinds sound like he is singing too? (so it is nice)

But with most rappers it only sounds liker they talk fast and not sing?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

He's more a hybrid, new type of style that doesn't really fit into a category
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I saw him at George Washington University about a month ago. Not bad.

Comment

Re: Why Matisyahu is the best rapper

Originally posted by nostromo
              Isn't it a pink wristband I'm seeing?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

True.

Comment

a bit too gimmicky for my tastes

-the ghost of Wesley Willis

Comment

another famous minority entertainer, Yakov Smirnoff, not sure if he rapped or sang but he had other qualities us pure bred Americans can appreciate in "one of the good ones"
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I've seen Smirnoff's Branson show.....ugh

Comment

All that talk of pink in the Op makes me think of Venom.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Why Matisyahu is the best rapper

Originally posted by nostromo
                          He's an Hasidic Jew

He doesn't wear pink.

Instead he's dressed in a black suit with a broad-brimmed black hat worn over a yarmulke.

And he sports a full, untrimmed beard.

There's definitely some pink on his wrist (the one holding the mic)
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

There's pink and there's pink. Anyway I posted it because I felt he's a bit silly.
                            Attached Files
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                            X