Is this for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this for real?

Hydrolysis of water has been around since forever, however, I've always heard that it cost more energy to break water into two H2 gas molecules and one O2 molecule then you regained by burning the hydrogen. How is this H-HO gas combo different and what is the relative energy balance involved in this process? Anyone know?

I have to admite his machine looks rather large.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

There's already been a thread on this subject with the exact same title.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

* Points at Oerdin *

Haha

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Never saw any other thread. Are you sure you're not thinking of CFC?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I wish people would start making thread titles that make sense. My "does your country subsidize its shipbuilding?" is a marvelous example of how it should be done

Comment

Accurate thread titles should be a requirement, or the creator will be shipped off to some top secret CIA facility in the Middle East for some, uh, rest and relaxation. Yes, that's it. A little R&R!

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Re: Is this for real?

Originally posted by Oerdin
                Hydrolysis of water has been around since forever, however, I've always heard that it cost more energy to break water into two H2 gas molecules and one O2 molecule then you regained by burning the hydrogen. How is this H-HO gas combo different and what is the relative energy balance involved in this process? Anyone know?
                It uses a magical spell to violate conservation of energy.

Or, it doesn't work and can't work for basic reasons of physics.

Comment

This is unreal!
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X