Neopet Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopet Challenge

Someone just showed me this. Many to choose from.
    Here's a few as for instances.

Join millions of players at Neopets today. Adopt and customize your Neopets, explore whimsical lands, engage in compelling quests, and craft your own unique adventure!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Neopets is a game for 11 yr old girls.

Comment

I don't know about it. Thanks for that input.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

"No Sloww, it's okay, I know why you like Neopets. Apparently you're a little prepubescent twelve year old girl. Which is good because I finally have someone to give this training bra to..."

But really, whatever floats your boat.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

hahaha, mrmitchel on point.

seriously though, mr ****ing slowwhand loves neopets
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Nah, reading deeper into I see that's right.

Comment

When I was 11 I found several ways of exploiting incongruities in the Neopets economic system and earning absurd amounts of money. I quit, and I've never been back.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

test
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

To think that this thread could have been lost.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

*kicks KH for bringing this thread back*
                    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

best thread ever!!!

new ammo to insult Sloww with
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X