Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you embarrassed to be a homo sapiens sapiens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am hereby president of the DanS fanclub
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm embarassed, but not because of this article.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

some of those female chimps can look kind of hot when you put some clothes and makeup on them.

that was a joke in case you don't know. Though somehow I'm sure that quote will end up in someone's signiture. .

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          that was a joke in case you don't know. Though somehow I'm sure that quote will end up in someone's signiture. .
          I'm sorry, but it ain't nearly as good as the quote I currently have
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I really don't want to be known as a homo anything.

Out of curiousity, at what point did we stop being inter-fertile with any related species?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I think it was when we killed off the Neanderthals, (or subsumed them back into our species as some claim).
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We will when Wacko Jacko bites it.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Ouch, that hangover was a killer...

Out of curiousity, at what point did we stop being inter-fertile with any related species?
                  Well, now that's the question raised by this research. Seems like we're awefully close to pre-sentience, at least in our preferred mates.

I mean, can you get it up over a chimp? Such a thought horrifies me. But then again there are certain polytubbies who I wouldn't put it past to have such deviant desires...

In any event, I am coming more and more to the view that the movie 2001 is history as opposed to fiction. So where are the monoliths?
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

not me.

but if people in New Zealand can get it up over a sheep, I'm sure they can do it for a chimp.

I think we long ago learned, some men will **** just about anything.

Comment

dis claimed a female chimp with a wig and clothes is pretty hot.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                        Ouch, that hangover was a killer...

Well, now that's the question raised by this research. Seems like we're awefully close to pre-sentience, at least in our preferred mates.
                        Y'know, there's no reason to think that proto-humans like "Toumaï" (Sahelanthropus tchadensis) was any more "sentient" than contemporary proto-chimps.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                          I mean, can you get it up over a chimp? Such a thought horrifies me.
                          I'm sure its happened. Afterall AIDS, a sexually transmitted disease, supposedly originated with monkeys in Africa.

Originally posted by Dis
                          but if people in New Zealand can get it up over a sheep, I'm sure they can do it for a chimp.

I think we long ago learned, some men will **** just about anything.
                          Indeed. The oddest coupling I've heard of was with a whale (I don't think I can explain the mechanics of that without a lengthy banning).
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Whole new meaning to the expression 'whale of a time'.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

I'm sure its happened. Afterall AIDS, a sexually transmitted disease, supposedly originated with monkeys in Africa.
                              On Borneo, shaved orangutan females are apparently popular as a cheaper subsistute for prostitutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

HIV probably crossed into the humnan population via consumption of "bush meat", not via inter-species sexual congress.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X