No announcement yet.

let the good times roll: Im employed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing you had something lined up when you announced your lay off. Good for you. If you run into trouble again, don't forget that link I posted before. If you see something that is a fit there, I can help you (at least for now).
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      Cool. Jobs like this should start popping up. Manufacturing is gaining steam. We're running at 82% capacity and the currency is falling, meaning that companies likely will hire to increase capacity domestically.
      Do you mean utilization?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes, utilization of capacity.

Take pchang up on his offer. Golden. Don't forgo opportunities
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

youre right. lemme get that link again.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Union job
            Non-union job
            No job

Congrats.

Comment

Working...
            X