Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online IQ Test (and a question about IQ tests)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should patent that name, has a real catchy tune.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

So do they try to sell you an IQ certificate after taking these tests? Rubbish, obviously.

Comment

I would trust the little pinheads at Mensa before this.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I did shyte in the first two groups. My final result is 142.

I seem to get better at internet IQ tests everytime I take them. I think scoring depends on motivation, and you only go about taking an online IQ test when you can be arsed to. Average IQ should be determined at random times.

Comment

124 with random clicks. Combat, stick the conical cap on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              I seem to get better at internet IQ tests everytime I take them.
              Or maybe the scores on such internet test are subject to inflation.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I took my first test at age 5 (I had signs of being "special"). They said I tested the same as an above average adult.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

An above average adult is a moron.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

152 on the easier one. God, I hate the "which box is the next in the pattern" questions.

I'm not touching the difficult one today because I'm too tired.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Funny how everybody here has a huge IQ

Got 136 when doing it seriously (despite seriously sucking at this kind of thing).
                      Got 93 when trying to provide a false answer to every question.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If they're selling something, of course the scores will be ridiculously inflated. No one would by a diploma saying they had an IQ of under 100.

Comment

if you slept with more people than your IQ, than IQ doesnt matter. aim high boys!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Quality > Quantity

Comment

some people have both
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and for the record i recieved 130 but I totally didnt get any of the spacial visualization questions right or the first section right because i have a mental disability when it comes to those things.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X