No announcement yet.

Slovenia Euro-apt says Commission, Lithuania rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking culturally not economically.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

http://epp.eurostat.cec.eu.int/pls/p...2006-EN-AP.PDF
      Not very high inflation in any of the countries really... Except Latvia.. Then again their economy is skyrocketing these days.
      CSPA

Comment

its a party on the ski resorts in austria. they do skiing (and après ski) the right way.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
          Saras will love this.
          No. What's funny is that out of the four lowest inflation EU members two were not EMU members (sweden and Poland). And if you rounded the inflation rates with two decimal digits rather than just one we'd qualify. It was a lame political decision on the part of EU, which could have been averted if Lithuanian government had a least 200 g of brain mass, combined.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It'd still be a narrow call though. I think they want Lithuania to be firmly in the safe-zone before accepting.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Saras is harassing me over MSN now.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Tell 'im Lithuania's flag sucks!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Never use all your ammo at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                    The xenophobic FPÖ is thinking to change their slogan from "Vienna must not become Istanbul" to "Vienna must not become Pommern".
                    What a bunch of morons. I wondered when I was in Vienna how anyone could vote for HC Strache and his ilk; my favorite was the tactic of showing his opponents in front of a big picture of the Hagia Sophia (while his smiling face, of course, is in front of Stefansdom). Not even most American right-wing politicians are that brazen.
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Didnt the turks try to conquer Vienna twice?

I dont see anything wrong in : "Vienna must not become Istanbul"
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

well it's not very PC
                        CSPA

Comment

Or maybe it is in Austria?
                          I was in Vienna in April last year and remember the huge billboards around the city with that slogan. "Wien darf nicht Istanbul werden" or something like that. And then the face of some politician, and under it it said "He says what Vienna thinks".

Free speech
                          CSPA

Comment

I must say I was quite unsettled when I saw these billboards last year, during my stay in Vienna before the launch of a campaign.

Bigots
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think a little xenophobia is healthy

As long as nobody goes around shooting the brown people.

Comment

I took a picture of the billboard

I found it quite shocking, and I'm used to the Norwegian Progress Party's rhetoric (google it)
                                Attached Files
                                CSPA

Comment

Working...
                                X