UFO's. What Do You Think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO's. What Do You Think?

I was looking up various things in that Google Trends, and tried UFO's.
    Australia is way ahead in general information seeking.
    USA makes the list, but below doesn't reflect the traffic.

1. Brisbane Australia
    2. Phoenix United States
    3. Perth Australia
    4. Brussels Belgium
    5. Amsterdam Netherlands
    6. Melbourne Australia
    7. Los Angeles United States
    8. San Diego United States
    9. Houston United States
    10. Sydney Australia

So, I don't know. What do you think about UFO's?
    And yes, I fully expect to hear that one of you is an alien in disquise, and maybe another few have been abducted and prodded.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

They turned me into a newt....

I got better.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I really wish I could say.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

UFOs are exactly what they are: unidentified flying objects. They aren't necessary vehicles for ETs coming from another star system.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I say something once. I was like a comet, but it moved much slower.

Comment

That was a tracer from that acid.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm convinced that I once saw a satellite in a clear night sky.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

It really depends on what faction you are talking about. While nearly all of them perform abductions and probing, a few do so under secret agreements with local governments. Hence, they can't really be called UFOs.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  That was a tracer from that acid.
                  It could have been a flashback, but my gf saw it too. It was big, and it busted up. Very ****ing fascinating. Too slow to be a comet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                    I say something once. I was like a comet, but it moved much slower.
                    No doubt that you saw something. That something isn't necessary of extraterrestrial origin, though.
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Yeah. I know it was just cool.

Comment

It could have been a flashback, but my gf saw it too. It was big, and it busted up. Very ****ing fascinating. Too slow to be a comet though.
                        You mean a meteor.

It could be a meteor, you know. Objects seem to move slower when they are heading directly towards (or away from) you.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You mean a meteor.

It could be a meteor, you know. Objects seem to move slower when they are heading directly towards (or away from) you.
                          I was driving along the coast, and it looked like it was traveling parallel to me. I pulled over to watch it and it broke up. It looked like it was right off the coast.

Comment

I was driving along the coast, and it looked like it was traveling parallel to me. I pulled over to watch it and it broke up. It looked like it was right off the coast.
                            A cruise missile?

Comment

No, there were no US aircraft for it to hit. Otherwise, it would have exploded before launch.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X