BBC is professional journalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC is professional journalism

Watch as a taxi driver is interviewed about apple, and about the internet.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

He gave a better interview than the dip**** he replaced would of. Good move on BBCs part.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Not a taxi driver.

He was a business student from the Congo, who was interviewing for a job with the Beeb. He has almost the same name as the guy they were supposed to be interviewing and that's why there was a mistake.

The guy handled it quite professionally, and I think they should give him the job.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Oops!

Comment

**** the po-lice

Comment

priceless!
            Attached Files
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

@ Mark

What happened? I found the first 20 seconds to be embarassing and stopped watching. What is it about?

Comment

The face of horror is frigging amazing
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                    He gave a better interview than the dip**** he replaced would of. Good move on BBCs part.
                    Of course your interview "would of" been much worse.

Comment

"lots of people downloading to internete..."

Comment

This also proves how low level interviews usually are. She doesn't even know what is happening, at least you can tell any difference in her reactions

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                          @ Mark

What happened? I found the first 20 seconds to be embarassing and stopped watching. What is it about?
                          to bored to read agathon's link i suppose http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4774429.stm

the guy was at the bbc for a JOB interview and was mistaken of the editor of technology website and was brought in the STUDIO to do an interview for the apple vs apple case....

his face covered 80% of human expressions in a single second
                          Last edited by MarkG; May 16, 2006, 08:29.
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

"I'm here for the interview."

- "Ah, Mr *Namethatissimilartotherealguytobeinterviewed*?"

"Yes."

- "This way please."

Comment

Hey, if it's good enough for Bush to become president, it's good enough to become a journalist.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X