Work - a place for kids to play and mess around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work - a place for kids to play and mess around

It's really quite unbelievable how adults act in work environment when they've been there long enough. They're like little kids. Bickering behind each others back, flirting, being tools.

You know, I'm getting flirting signals all the time, I'm not the only one though. If I was in lower position, I might still get some flirting but not so much. Now, I get ti all the time. Worst of all, it's from these middle aged women. They're like uuh young man we can have our ways with you. You know.. it's disgusting. Get away, I'm here to do a job, not to play around and fill your fantasies. I'd rather punch you in the belly than have sex with yous.... Disgusting, they must have like husband and kids too back at home. The way few of them go at it is bordering outrageous. If I did that, I'd be gone so fast and my feet wouldn't even touch the ground as femipolizei would shoot me with rubber bullets.

But it's ok. I'm a young man. Of course I can be messed around with. Then there are few younger girls but they aren't pigs like that. They are more like being nice and I'm missing that are they flirting or being nice. So I assume they are being nice, to avoid confusion.

Now.. a little bit power, and that's all you get. *****es trying to flirt, and you demand I should take you seriously now? No way. If you act like one, then you are one, deep down inside, you are nothing but a hoe.

And I swear, if there's a moment I hear something about cute butt, I'm going to give one-on-one lecture about the integrity of their work and how they can start to find new job if they are not interested to work like we expect them to work.

I assume males are the same, maybe even worse. Man I'd get so pissed off if I was an attractive young woman, going to places, working hard, and all I'd get is these horny middle aged men. I'd prolly scream and pull my hair out, but in reality, I'd go play with myself.

Oh well.. that's life. But I have a new view of 'adults' in their 'professional paths'. I have no respect for that crap. Go ahead, flirt if you're getting signal that it's cool stuff. But if you're flirting to a wall day after a day, it means you should start thinking about quitting it, because the dude is pretty strong and punches hard.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Also another thing. I don't know why, but middle aged women just .. I have less respect for that group. You did it to yourselves though.

It's like when you get them in packs, they're pigs. And when they aren't being pigs, they are the most vicious wolves you can have, there's no one spared in their coffee break.

But that's still cool and not binded to their gender or age.

What IS binded to their gender and age is TOTAL inflexibility when it comes to just about anything. If you have a problem with one or they have a problem with you, there's no way you will have your way, or that you will have golden middle way. It's her way or it's 'I'm going to talk behind your back to everyone, e-mail nasty messages to everyone and make up something outrageous you said or did and say it to your boss'. If not that, it's super tantrums, what ever, but they are the most inflexible people I've come across. It's gone already to a rule rather than exceptions.

You can just see in the first few minutes if you have one of them inflexible ones, and your day is ruined. The worst is if they did something wrong and you need to come fix it, and you must tell them so you don't have to come back and fix it again. Man... that's like the worst mistake you can do.

MIddle aged women in working enviroment, please die, no one wants you.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And no I'm not saying all of them are bad, because it isn't true.

There are these people who are great at their work, they know it, but they are professionals enough to know it's a team effort.

They still might act as dictators, but they are pros enough to make the right decisions.

Then we have these incompetent fools who THINK they are professionals, but also think they are WOMEN professionals. As if gender matters in what you know and can do. Now, any time you have a conflict, it's because you're trying to put her down or something, and they get all defensive and strike once, twice and ten times more pre-emptively, get offended as if they were the victims and complain and most likely try to have you fired as well, all the while ****ing up the original job.

But that's women for you. Try to have a team with few pretty young girls, few cows, and make it a competitive effort. It'll end up in a fight.

You put few young men, few oldies, what you have is a working TEAM.
      In da butt.

Comment

Well, that's kind of a sexist thing to say.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Yes it might be, but it's also true.
          In da butt.

Comment

Never date an older woman. I dated this one girl who was one month older than me. What a nightmare!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ah, Pekka. What would we do without you?

Comment

waste less time?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

You know, Pekka's inane and rambling rantings could probably fill a book by now. If Apolyton published it... the possibilities are endless.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

there would probably be a lawsuit involving russian brides and punks
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

But that's what we've got Pekka and his Finnish Supercitizen powers for.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

true
                        he is famous for his backdoor policy
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Er. Uh. I think I'm gonna go eat a poptart now.

Comment

We demand that Pekka prostitutes himself in his company in order to get a career advancement!
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I will not prostitute myself. I will only have sex with people I want to have sex plus it's not going to happen with someone in work environment or who is directly my co-worker. It'll just bite me back in the butt later on so better not.

Japher, my backdoor policy? Exit only? But I'm glad you remember my russian bride story. Maybe I should take a new trip.. to.. where should I go? I don't know. Jamaica? Nah.. better leave it at that.

Today was a better day at work too. I wasn't having so much nasty things so it was pretty cool. Maybe the few of them finally got the message that I'm off the limits.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X