Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTO to announce schedule for disbanding

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTO to announce schedule for disbanding

    Browse DIRECTV service information for cities across New York. Call 1-855-690-9884 for help choosing TV service.


    Oh well.

    anyone seen "The Yes Men?" Good movie, just saw it.

  • #2
    its dated may 2002.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

    Comment


    • #3
      VANGUARD

      Comment


      • #4
        What?

        Comment


        • #5
          Is that site fake as well? I can't be COMPLETLEY sure....


          Edit: Upon further examination, obviously it is... quite funny though.

          Comment


          • #6
            What is a cow? Great philosophers have tried to answer that question for centuries. Now we know.
            VANGUARD

            Comment


            • #7
              Strangely enough, I saw that movie just this weekend.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

              Comment


              • #8
                Finns getting tricked into applauding a golden schlong. I remember the film quite well - I watched it over a year ago, during a very restless night before one of my matriculation exams, I think English.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

                Comment

                Working...
                X