Stadium Arcadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Arcadium

Is this the greatest album to come out since All that you cant leave behind or what?

I just picked it up two days ago and out of 28 tracks I can only find 4 which I dont really like.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

i'm just happy to have a double album that is truly that: more than an hour and a half. i felt stupendously ripped off with system of a down's double album.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Well LoA, on your recommendation, I'll get right now.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm downloading it now so I'll be able to comment later.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Well LoA, on your recommendation, I'll get right now.

uh oh i hope i dont dissapoint you.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

You have Sloww's entertainment on YOUR head now
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thats a mental image I didn't need to have.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I'm sure it's great.

Got,
                Queensrÿche - Greatest Hits (2000)
                Rush - The Spirit of Radio Greatest Hits 1974-1987 (2003)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits (Warner Bros) (2003) in process, then will get it.

Thanks.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Stadium Arcadium

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                  Is this the greatest album to come out since All that you cant leave behind or what?
                  I'll vote what, both on the U2 and this.

Comment

Good one, LoA.

Comment

glad you like it

Comment

speakin' of gators, i think i'll put this one on.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                        X