• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea.

And stay away from me!

I use size 42 shoes, though.

Comment

Is this part of some clandestine plot to steal my blood? I'm not sure I want to reveal my blood type.

Okay I've revealed everything else about myself here, might as well reveal that.

A+. I had no idea what it was until I joined the military (they put it on your dog tags)

Comment

Blue.
        What?

Comment

Me: AB-
          My wife: A-

People with Type AB Blood are said to have a delicate sensitivity. They are considerate of other people's feelings and deal with them with care and caution. On the other hand, though, they are strict with themselves and those close to them. They, therefore, seem to have two personalities: one for those "outside," and another for people on the "inside." They often become sentimental, and they tend to think too deeply about things. AB Types have a lot of friends, but they need time to be alone and think things through, as well.
          A fair description.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

A+

Speaking broadly, it is said that people with Type A Blood are calm, composed, and very level-headed and serious. They have a firm character, and are reliable and trustworthy (and hardheaded). They think things over and make plans deliberately, and they plug away at things steadily and assiduously.
            That seems suprisingly accurate, on the whole. I wonder what else the Internet knows about me...

Comment

It knows what kind of car you would be as well as what you Star Wars name is. What a remarkable time to be alive!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Re: What Blood Type Are You?

Originally posted by Trip

Actually O- is universal donor. Which I am.
                This is only true for packed RBCs. Packed RBC's may well be the most important blood component in medicine but that's hardly sufficient to call type O neg or any blood type "the universal donor". The problem is that the plasma and plasma derived products of Type O neg are in fact only compatible with type O neg recipients strictly speaking or type O neg and type O pos recipients if we assume the donor hasn't developed an anti D antibody (which they very probably haven't). In fact when considering plasma products Type AB pos becomes the "universal donor".

Comment

There are a number of reasons why you want an exact ABO-Rh match between donor and recipient, so except in extreme emergencies cross-type compatibility is never an issue.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I have the Rh-negative thing going on.
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

oooo japh ur wife must have hated you for having to get that rh shot when she was preggers. Me i am a + i did manage to have three kidos that are ab + thanks to the ex hubby having b+ blood.
                      Tuber is a+ to
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ha. No one has said cold blooded. Of course, we haven't heard from Ming and RAH.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                          whats the difference between + and -?
                          It indicates the presence of a protein on the surface of red blood cells.

BTW I'm A+.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

oooo japh ur wife must have hated you for having to get that rh shot when she was preggers. Me i am a + i did manage to have three kidos that are ab + thanks to the ex hubby having b+ blood.
                            Tuber is a+ to
                            It's her fault for being negative
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X