Funny pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heresson
    wouldn't the wind created by driving, magnified by the size of that mirror, push him out from this motorcycle?
    Quite possibly, yes. It's always been good advice to be very careful around mirrors.
    Attached Files

Comment

• "Slaughter!? What slaughter?"
      Attached Files

Comment

• - Yoo-hoo, Heresson, over here! Move a little closer, I've got something to show you..
        Attached Files

Comment

• "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I do not get it
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    Middle East!

Comment

• me neither.
                      my mom graduated from highschool in '87.

Comment

• It's an X-men thing.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I suspected that, and I am big X-men comic books fan, at least used to be, still, I do not get it.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                              I suspected that, and I am big X-men comic books fan, at least used to be, still, I do not get it.
                              Old Fake ad Marvel used to have in their comics...because they want to register mutants.

(There used to be some kinda "It's 10:00, do you know where your kids are?" campaign in real life)
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Never piss off an engineer

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                                X