Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm at the FA Cup Final Tomorrow - where will you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the FA Cup Final Tomorrow - where will you be?

West Ham vs Liverpool

So, what are you up to on Saturday 13th May?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Go West Ham!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The Beureaueueue of motor vehicles
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: I'm at the FA Cup Final Tomorrow - where will you be?

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        West Ham vs Liverpool

So, what are you up to on Saturday 13th May?
        Gloating......

Comment

Making others' lives miserable
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

**** that was a great match.

West Ham should have won though. Damn penalties....
            If it weren't for Reina and Gerrard

Reminds me of the UEFA final a few years back vs Alaves (5-5). Liverpool should've lost there too
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Went to Monaco, crying that I can't hope to afford to live there now By brilliant plan fell apart.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

VG, don't worry, street boys don't have to pay taxes anywhere else either if they don't have a pimp.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sadly, I'm in the software business, where people do tend to pay taxes.
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

What an awesome, awesome game - one of the best in FA Cup history!

I feel truly privileged to be able to say "I was there!".

The only pity is that the wrong team won - I thought West Ham put in a simply immense display for such massive underdogs! I thought overall we shaded it as the better team over 120 minutes and went agonisingly close at the end of extra time - but who can argue against 3 wonder goals from Gerrard and Cisse!?

It was a shame it went to penalties and that is where we lost it, fair and square...

Still, just as well Liverpool are my 2nd favourite Premiership team...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      What an awesome, awesome game - one of the best in FA Cup history!

I feel truly privileged to be able to say "I was there!".

The only pity is that the wrong team won - I thought West Ham put in a simply immense display for such massive underdogs! I thought overall we shaded it as the better team over 120 minutes and went agonisingly close at the end of extra time - but who can argue against 3 wonder goals from Gerrard and Cisse!?

It was a shame it went to penalties and that is where we lost it, fair and square...

Still, just as well Liverpool are my 2nd favourite Premiership team...
                      Ah now I notice you're a West Ham fan
                      Good, then I agree with you that they were purty close. PS: They should hang Hairwood (iirc) for missing that last opportunity
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

You cant blame Harewood for the miss, the guy was pratically lame at the time.

Comment

Totally. He took a bad knock probably about ten minutes earlier - if we hadn't have used all our subs he would have been straight off the pitch! If you see the replay of his miss you can see he can barely stand, he was only on as we'd have had ten men otherwise...

Comment

Great spectacle Pity there had to be a winner..
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I was at the Come Together Festival in Henley
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X