Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who says the British can't have trailer park trash- 11 year old becomes pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says the British can't have trailer park trash- 11 year old becomes pregnant

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11. The youngster who 'panics' when babies are unwell, smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months pregnant. How can we best tackle this problem? Tell us here

and she still smokes 20 cigarrettes a day while pregnant. Impressive ehh. I didn't realize they had trailers over in England.

You guys keep it up, and you will be as morally corrupt as americans. Keep up the good work.

I just love her attitude about the whole thing. Funny stuff. Sucks to be the kid though.

and her mother is proud of her. .

good job honey- you let a 15 year old stick his **** in you.

We don't have trailers. We have government subsidised estates that serve mainly to destroy dreams and churn out generations of young mothers, drug dealers, benefit fraudsters and just enough salt-of-the-earth working class people to give the whole thing a layer of rough respectability
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.
      The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.
      As much as the situation sucks, I don't know that I agree with this action.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah, he should've been given a medal. He's got potential - maybe he'll be a profesional sports player one day. Good lad
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Who says the British can't have trailer park trash- 11 year old becomes pregnant

Originally posted by Dis
          A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11. The youngster who 'panics' when babies are unwell, smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months pregnant. How can we best tackle this problem? Tell us here

and she still smokes 20 cigarrettes a day while pregnant. Impressive ehh. I didn't realize they had trailers over in England.

You guys keep it up, and you will be as morally corrupt as americans. Keep up the good work.

I just love her attitude about the whole thing. Funny stuff. Sucks to be the kid though.

and her mother is proud of her. .

good job honey- you let a 15 year old stick his **** in you.
          She's not in England, though.

Comment

Maybe she has a bright future as a Piccadilly slut.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bloody Scots.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Re: Who says the British can't have trailer park trash- 11 year old becomes pregn

Originally posted by Sandman

She's not in England, though.
                you are going to make me look this up, aren't you.

You happy now?

I just figured it was the English with the crappy family values, not the scottish.

Comment

The 'trailer' parks over here are (mostly) holiday camping and caravanning sites with some permenant static caravans (trailers)

As has been previously mentioned with have brick and concrete warrens called council estates that serve the same purpose as the american trailer park
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Don't worry about it. I always get Americans confused with Mexicans.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

ROFL
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I wouldn't call it the same purpose as a trailer park. Our trailer parks are generally not goverment subsidized. At least not where I live. Only apartments are.

People live in trailer parks because they are affordable. Homes in my city are now over $300,000, but our wages have not increased at all since housing prices skyrocketed. So most people cannot afford a home. So people live in trailers because they can't afford anything else. Or they live in trailers because most apartments do not allow big dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                          Don't worry about it. I always get Americans confused with Mexicans.
                          me too. As there are more mexicans here than americans.

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Irish, Scottish, English... they're all British.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X