Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Police State Continues -- US Military to Patrol Mexican Border

So basically what we have arrived at is, "Your papers BITTE!!!"

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Faced with growing pressure from southern states, the Bush administration wants the military to come up with ideas to help solve security problems along the U.S. border with Mexico.

In back-to-back moves this week, the Pentagon began exploring ways to lend support at the southern border, while the House on Thursday voted to allow the Homeland Security Department in limited cases to use soldiers in that region
    This is so ****ed up.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

What is outrageous about a country that wants to patrol its own borders?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Let the Border Patrol do it, that's their job, not the military

Military is for killing people and blowing up things
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bill O'Reilly wins
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          Let the Border Patrol do it, that's their job, not the military

Military is for killing people and blowing up things

Rest assured, I doubt the military will blow up and kill illegals who try to cross our border. They will apprehend them, though.

Comment

Let the Minute Men do it.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Odd, half the planet uses the military to patrol their borders(including EU members) but when we do it, we are barbarians...

Comment

QUICK, VES . . . . .

MAKE SURE YOUR POST IS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT BEFORE KH GUNS YOU DOWN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                  Odd, half the planet uses the military to patrol their borders(including EU members) but when we do it, we are barbarians...

Comment

I've decided when people act like infantile morons in the future, the best way may be to just link to that post.

As soon as I pointed out what jack asses they were, the thread mystically died.

The power of Shame.

Comment

What?

Comment

Law enforcement and military matters are two completely different things

Laugh now but this is not a good place to be

Read up on the Insurrection Act and the Posse Comitatus Act, which were established back in the day to prevent crap like this from happening

Letting the military round up Al Queda 'enemy combatants' and throwing into jail indefinitley without a trial sounded good too at the time.

You know, until they started rounding up innocent people and all those minor things like torturing them, etc.

No biggie though

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                          I've decided when people act like infantile morons in the future, the best way may be to just link to that post.

As soon as I pointed out what jack asses they were, the thread mystically died.

The power of Shame.
                          But . . . . . .

I love you, Ves.

Comment

This is not an issue of law enforcment, it is an issue of protecting the country and stopping a foreign threat from penetrating. Stopping them AT the border, is the militarys job.

Finding the ones inside could fall under the military but for the same fears you and I share Ted, is proboably best left to civilians.

Comment

It's laughable that people think that military just means killing people in the first place.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X