X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Night and Good Luck!

WoW!

What a good movie!

The film is visually beautifull and inspiring. Black and white can be so beautifull to watch. And the story itself remind us, how mass media can easily forgive some of their higher goals.(if they have one)

Here some picture of the movie:

Edit: These pictures make me want to be a photography director.

bleh

That last one seems cribbed from the projection-room scene near the beginning of Citizen Kane. Well, at least he's stealing from the best.

/me hopes his Netfix copy arrives today so he can watch it this weekend.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I watched it last week. It was a very interesting movie, though a bit brief.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's a good movie, not the best ever but good nonetheless.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It was okay, but not as good as it had been hyped to be.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I guess much of it depênds on how familiar you are with events portrayed, for some it might well be a shock those things even/ever happened.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
            X