Pick Ted's Next Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Ted's Next Vacation

Aight last time I went to central Europe and it totally pwn3d.

Prague was hilarious I can't believe how sleazy it is, just like Las Vegas HAHAHHA

Dubai sounds cool but I don't see spending an entire week there since I'm more into historical places and not the newer cities

I'm really interested in the Middle East but ZOMG Osama is going to personally track me and cut my head off ROFL just kidding

Africa also sounds cool and thanks to my British brothers who pwn3d the place it's English friendly
    Dubai and ?
    3.13%
    Croatia and Serbia
    6.25%
    China and Taiwan
    6.25%
    Russia and Ukraine
    3.13%
    Italy and Spain
    34.38%
    South Africa and Namibia
    9.38%
    India
    6.25%
    Your Mom's House
    28.13%
    Other
    3.13%
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Go visit Dubai and support the terrorists.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm voting for Italy & Spain because you're such a history buff. There's more history there than you can shake a stick at.

You got your Moorish castles your Roman architecture, your Medici plots, Venetian canals, Popes, anti-Popes, Christian-eating lions, El Cid....and what no one ever expects....the Spanish Inquistion.

Comment

Italy/Spain
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Come to Texas.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

For a guy like you, Ted?

Come on. It's gotta be Bangkok.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I could go with that one.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Vietnam/Cambodia

A few days in Hanoi, a couple in the center of the country (Hue/Hoi An/Danang), a few days in Ho Chi Minh, then a direct flight to Siem Reap and the wonders of Angkor Wat.

I did Angkor separately from Vietnam, and they were teh two best trips I've ever taken. But they can easily be folded into one.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Saigon.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Saigon.
                    They won. They get to call it what they want.

(Though, in fact, the locals still call it Saigon.)
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

No mention of Iowa, eh?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Saigon.

We lost . . . . .

cry a river and get over it.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

dubai! i want to go to dubai just to ski with a bunch of arabs
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

We? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Comment

Nah, he's just happy to see you
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X