Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charley Casserly resigns as Texans GM

'The time was right to move on'

The only general manager the Texans have ever had is stepping down. Charley Casserly announced Wednesday that he and the team are parting ways.
    Bah... the right time would have been before he screwed up the #1 Draft pick.
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

...wait, people actually care about this kind of stuff?

Comment

Of course we do, now go away, Verto.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

make me

Comment

*sigh* Yep, it's important. If the texans don't start winning soon, who know's how much longer they'll stay in houston?
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Oh please, they just started there.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Is this another blog-related thread?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So who does your friend have to sleep with now to get the cheerleading job?
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Hells bells stop your whining, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sucked big time when they were an expansion team and they still won a superbowl before teh Philadelphia Eagles.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Wake me up when september gets here.
                    What?

Comment

Texans are making money hand over fist. Losing != packing up and leaving.

Rumor is that he was fired. Pro Football Talk has been saying he was outta there for months now.

First, Texans were mad that Houston wouldn't take Vince Young and now they're mad they didn't take Bush. Just no pleasing some fans. With Kubiak and that Denver running system in place, plus a good back in Domanick Davis, I think they made the right decision.
                      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                      New faces...Strange places,
                      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

The Texans are going to love Eric Moulds. He's a go to guy and God knows Carr needs someone that he can just dump the ball to when the line crumbles.
                        What?

Comment

Eric Moulds was a good choice. And Carr is a good QB, he has always just had a bad line and no one to go to. If they had picked up Bush, in conjunction with Moulds, i think It would have been a good season.

No reason to get Young. I think he is in the right place in Tennessee

Comment

About time the Texans recognized Casserly for his skills.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Speaking of retiring, here is an unexpected one: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X