Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the good times roll for the upper-class!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the good times roll for the upper-class!

We need to purge our country of the middle class!

Unfair Tax Cuts

More specifically, this part of the article got my attention:

"Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of $20 from the agreement, according to the joint Urban Institute-Brookings Institution Tax Policy Center, while 0.02 percent of households with incomes over $1 million would receive average tax cuts of $42,000."

wow
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

why do you hate America?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

How Much Would You Save
      Under the Plan?

Income, in 2005 dollars Average tax saving
      $10,000-20,000 $2
      $20,000-30,000 9
      $30,000-40,000 16
      $40,000-50,000 46
      $50,000-75,000 110
      $75,000-100,000 403
      $100,000-200,000 1,388
      $200,000-500,000 4,499
      $500,000-1 million 5,562
      More than $1 million 41,977

SOURCE: Tax Policy Center
      ****ing bastards. Meanwhile, the federal budget is leaking like sieve.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Can you do proportional math?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do you understand the idea behind the progressive tax system?

Furthermore, do you not understand that the government will now just borrow more money and then have to tax us down the road to pay the interest??

The second point, btw, is the one that I care more about.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

So pay now or pay later. I understand fully.
            As far as progressive tax, it looks the part.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It would be immoral to fiscally save 40000$ out of a 10000$ income.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

this is why we need brackets calculated to the dollar. to the dollar!
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Do you understand the idea behind the progressive tax system?

Furthermore, do you not understand that the government will now just borrow more money and then have to tax us down the road to pay the interest??

The second point, btw, is the one that I care more about.

-Arrian
                  As a millionnaire, with the 41977$ saved, you will buy Treasury bonds, and the following year you will receive interests honestly earned.
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Earning interest on a tax cut? Sounds a lot of fun

Comment

OMG! People who earn less than $40,000 won't be saving over $40,000 after revision in taxes rates/bandings!!!
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Let the good times roll for the upper-class!

Originally posted by MrFun
                        We need to purge our country of the middle class!

Unfair Tax Cuts

More specifically, this part of the article got my attention:

"Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of $20 from the agreement, according to the joint Urban Institute-Brookings Institution Tax Policy Center, while 0.02 percent of households with incomes over $1 million would receive average tax cuts of $42,000."

wow
                        You are a tool.

Comment

For awhile there, I thought our millionaires might have to suffer. Thank GOP that they'll be getting more money.

A rising Republican tide raises all yachts.

Comment

Cant you americans just print dollars if you need to pay debts?
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Ecthy, beats the what is normal for Euro countries, that is paying taxes on taxes.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X