Let the goooood times roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the goooood times roll

Something good must be going on with the economy. have had 2-3 headhunter calls each of last 3 days. Either that or my dick just got twice as long. (And chill, old friend...)

Maybe they just want to expand the head before taking it for display?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It is better.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sweet! Anything interesting?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

today i thought i was gonna get fired. I saw one of the administrators go to the time clock and pull a card. And then I went up to see whose it was and i didnt see mine there. I thought, oh ****, theyre calculating my hours for my final cheque tomorrow.

well turns out i just left it in the breakroom
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

A lot of companies open up jobs around now for college kids and the like... it's suppose to be a good year.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              today i thought i was gonna get fired. I saw one of the administrators go to the time clock and pull a card. And then I went up to see whose it was and i didnt see mine there. I thought, oh ****, theyre calculating my hours for my final cheque tomorrow.

well turns out i just left it in the breakroom

Now why would you even think you were going to get FIRED? Getting "fired' to me implies that you are doing a crappy job or whatever (as opposed to a "lay-off" where a lack of work can elad to even good employees being terminated.

Did you have sex with your boss's kid??
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

actually my bosses kid works there and shes 29 but thats so far from the realm of desireablity that id have to laugh.

i think its because it happened to me before with my time card being pulled. i do a good job (but **** around a little too much, like reading a book while working[it was about troubleshooting plane disaster, and im learning the troubleshooting method]), but im constantly paranoid about that ****.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X