The British antisocial? No way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British antisocial? No way!

Not surprisingly, the British top the report for antisocial behaviour in Europe. Though I still don't think they can hold a candle to U.S. antisocial behaviour. Sure they get in more brawls, but they don't kill people like we do.

So I guess they are all a bunch of punks.

Actually it's more of a survey than a report. So the results may be biased. Maybe they just got a bad reputation for being punks.

Not surprisingly, the British top the report for antisocial behaviour in Europe. Though I still don't think they can hold a candle to U.S. antisocial behaviour. Sure they get in more brawls, but they don't kill people like we do.
    No, we just go in for mass drinking orgies and then stagger around in nightclubs vomiting and fighting. Then we go off with some random female and end with a nice little memento of our holiday - regular visits to the local STD clinic!

The local police in many of the British tourist hotspots now have british police working alongside them to help them out.

Never mind, the British Embassy can always help you out of your 4-star jail cell. Funnily enough, the embassy staff have the power to send you the bill for assisting you. Hourly rate is £80 per hour!

JATF

Comment

It's our warrior genes. We can't help it.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Not really the wordd the rest of us would use but ok.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

There's a little bit of Hagar inside of every Brit.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

If it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts!

Comment

not likely.

Comment

They might be speaking Soviet though

Comment

Originally posted by jatf
                  No, we just go in for mass drinking orgies and then stagger around in nightclubs vomiting and fighting. Then we go off with some random female and end with a nice little memento of our holiday - regular visits to the local STD clinic!
                  Sounds like an average night at the university.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

The poll doesn't actually count anti-social behavior, it counts people concerned about antisocial behavior, Maybe Brita are actually less anti-social and therefore more likely to be alarmed by anti-social behavior.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                    X