who bought me apolyton plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    I have a better idea. I'll send in naked pictures of Fez if someone buys me Apolyton Plus.
    Well, you can forget Asher helping you out. Fez already sent those pics. x_x

[/joke]
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      fine, then i extend the offer to anyone on aplyton. just remember imran, you have first dibs. if someone buys me poly+ then i will schedule a weekend in your city in the next year and arrange to have you kick me in the ass. you can video tape it even.
      ... oh my God!!! This worth 100$!
      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Imran is not buying anyone Apolyton Plus, except if JohnT asks, since he bought a year for me.
        Is he trying to get in your pants or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Is he trying to get in your pants or something?
          bleh

Comment

What the hell is going on??

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              What the hell is going on??
              the free market
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                the free market
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

cmon imran, whens the last time you kicked someones ass? this could even be a first!
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT144, for the next 12 months:

You.

Are.

My.

B*tch.

Comment

can we get confirmation on this? where do you live drosedars? ill start working out the details of my trip there...

Comment

Not so far away that you couldn't drive here. We've driven to Seattle in 2 days (stayed overnight in Oregon). It was nice to leave the desert and see nothing but green forests pretty much the whole way there and back.

Comment

i dont have a car though...im guessing youre in what, utah or colorado? ill take greyhound if neccesary but id rather fly. you could meet me halfway though...

Comment

If you think I live that far away, then I already AM halfway.

Comment

central valley CA? cmon, im terrible at guessing locations when im buzzed

Comment

US 395

Comment

Working...
                                X