The Face Inside Is Right Beheath Ur Skin!!!!!!111111111111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Face Inside Is Right Beheath Ur Skin!!!!!!111111111111

WHERE TE CD KEYS AT? OFFICESTATCERTIFICATION;;;$$MAKE90.0$AMINUTE77.mon EY.CoM.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

THI$ . WAH.COMOFFERS4U.COM$$$;;;JADA@YAHOO.COM,HIVPOSTIVE 2004@EUDORA.COM;;ITCAMEFROMBELOW@AOL.COM;;AHUP@AOL .COM;;,VERIZON.NET###$$$$.COM

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I take it this is a drug and/or alcohol induced situation.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ITS LIKE A WHIRLWIND INSIDE MY HEAD. THE FACE INSIDE IS RIGHT BENEATH UR SKIN!!!!1 WELCOME TO 2002@!!

THERE ARE NO MORE WHITE PEOPLE IN TEXAS CALIFORNIA OR FLORIDA. THEY ARE COMING. PREPARE URSELF!

LOSIN MY SIGHT LOSIN MY MIND WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME IM FINE.

Comment

Fire Fire Fire, burnin' in my brain...
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Starin down the barrel of a .45. But who really cared.

GOODBYE Mr. ED INTERNET. GREAT CREATOR OF THE INTERNET.COM. GOODBYE.

OUT.

SEE U IN 2029 WHEN HE RISES FROM THE VOLCANO

Comment

I bet it's amphetamines.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Anyone who posts on the internet while drunk should be shot

Comment

Go for a run.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

He is RISEN!
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

...again.

+0
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

hi
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X