Check This Wooden PC Gear Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Wooden PC Gear Out

Andy, you especially should check this out.

Looking Good

For instance, The Sangaku Japanese Style Wooden PC Case Mod by Nicholas Falzone, featured as the finest Wooden PC Case Mod Ever.

Beautiful work.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Looks good. I like that
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Mouses, keyboards, monitors, all.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Mouse and keyboard are usually very dirty items on my machines. I wonder how those wooden ones wood fare.

(I know, it has to be 'would' fare, but that looks just better in this context)

Comment

Thining about it again, it is really amazing.

This can lead to a kind of aesthetics I truly love, with a gorgeous traditional material is used with the highest-tec
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I melted my top '3' button. You'd take care of beautiful wood more than you wood plastic, I think.

Comment

It wood be cool if this wood become a new fashion.

Comment

Wood ages better than plastic, when it gets dirty its called a "patina".

As a case material, metal is still the best for its heat dissipation abilities.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                X