No announcement yet.

Islamic Terrorists train with BF2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you can play either of the competing teams in any given game, I've played as the Mid East Coalition against the USA hundreds of times. Guess that makes me a terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
      Since you can play either of the competing teams in any given game, I've played as the Mid East Coalition against the USA hundreds of times. Guess that makes me a terrorist.
      Not a terrorist, but a traitor who'll join a foreign military at the first opportunity.

Oh, and all those who play as the Germans in any WW2 game are nazis, or will soon be.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by klesh
        Here you go fellas.

ABC news link about the government hearing, nice video.
        Watch the latest news videos and the top news video clips online at ABC News.

And here is the original video that caused it all.
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=3chNwVxvV...=SOnic%20Jihad
        That's hilarious. Pentagon... PWNED! Wish it was on the actual Nightline and not just the online version!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thank god somebody watched it. I found it completely entertaining! At the same time I'd love to be paid whet these so called experts were paid, just to be dead wrong in the end...

Comment

I loved how the Pentagon guy said something like we didn't mean to make people believe it was a modification of a game.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cost of expert internet searchers to find anti-US material:

7 million US dollars.

Cost of those same government 'experts' to get completely wtfpwned by their ignorance?

Priceless.

Comment

Yea, I found this terrorist video game that allows people to play as the Arabs and conquer the United States. I even nuked New York!!

I was gonna nuke Washington too but they built SDI and my nuke didn't work. Damn it.

Whatever sick minds made that game are surely part of the FirAXIS OF EVIL.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                  That explains everything! The video games made them do it!

Just like Doom was responsible for Columbine, it was all these video games that are to blame for 9/11 and Spain and London and everything else.

Ban video games!
                  Rammstein was responsible for columbine, not doom.

Comment

Has Homeland Security alrready responded and places all buyers of BF2 under close surveillance as potential terrorists?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

Rammstein was responsible for columbine, not doom.
                      And Marilyn Manson!
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                      X