Texas Polymeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Polymeet

Hey guys, I know all of us in texas were planning a meet on the 20th of may, As of today me and tuber will not be able to make that meet. unless anyone of you. guys can get together sometime this weekend. we will be going to utah on the 10th of may till 22nd in which case after the 22nd we will head up to oregon. i have to report to my next contract in florence oregon on the 25th of may.
    You guys use this thread for the meet or what ever
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

I go pick up Playful in early June. For me, I'd hope for one, finally, later.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How about June 3, 10, or 17 since May doesn't work?
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Texas Polymeet

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        ... florence oregon ...
        That's Lancer's home town!! And the last I heard, he's due back from the Phils this month.

Comment

The Mrs. will be in oregon until September.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Oh I see....
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Re: Texas Polymeet

Originally posted by Zkribbler

That's Lancer's home town!! And the last I heard, he's due back from the Phils this month.
              SHHUUUSSSHHH he might hear ya
              I am due to be in oregon until august the 25th with this contract.
              Hey slowwy maybe we can look up playful for a lot of drinks on our way through salt lake to get to tubers parents place.
              We are also going to wendover nevada to gamble for a day and night if anyone else is close to that area.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X