No announcement yet.

Apolyton, your on Bash now, whether you like it or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, last night, me and pete went out to celebrate his engagement and got hugely drunk
    we got this great idea to bury eachother in the sand close to the water and see who would chicken out first
    took about a half hour, but the water got up to my face so i freaked and got out
    i looked around for pete and he must've chickened out before me and stumbled home or something heh
    What'd he say when he woke up this morning?
    uhh.. he hasn't come home yet.. i thought he was staying with you?
    holy ****.
    i ****ing hope im wrong about what im thinking right now
    im ****ing going back to the beach to make sure
    if he gets home, call me, i don't want to be worrying about this
    will do. you better hope he's not still buried, you'll be in deep ****.
    quit: (DeadMansHand)
    wtf? pete came home last night you ****. Ken's going to be worrying about this **** all day
    haha yea, but it will be fun while it lasts
    join: (PeteRepeat) (bob@3F8C4655.11D1C8C.18637D35.IP)
    ****ing ken
    ken... that ****er buried me in the sand last night, i ran off about 5 minutes to it, left him there to be an idiot
    pete, ken didn't come back last night, i thought he was with you.
    oh ****.
    if ken shows up, make sure he doesn't know that im at the beach digging for his body. i don't want him to think i care or anything.
    quit: (PeteRepeat)
    rofl. Those 2 are going to get a huge surprise when they meet at the beach.
    i can't beleive how perfect their timing was
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I don't get anything on the link. It says it's pending moderation.

What is Bash.org? and what is this thread about?

Comment

This thread is about the identicalness between "you're" and "your".
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
          I don't get anything on the link. It says it's pending moderation.

What is Bash.org? and what is this thread about?
          Just out of curiosity - have you read posting two and four ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Omniscient Sean: I think we should terrorist start throwing in nuclear weapon noteworthy national security keywords to Allah otherwise innocuous conversations.
            InfiniteSuperior: I Bin Laden agree.
            Omniscient Sean: So how are Al Qaeda classes?
            InfiniteSuperior: I have Al Sadr a psychology report Iran due Wednesday.
            Omniscient Sean: Ah, that Tehran sucks.
            Omniscient Sean: This bizarre Sadaam open-source database utility has all the Palestine trappings of other open-source utilities.
            Omniscient Sean: In this WMD case, useless error messages.
            InfiniteSuperior: Other than Pakistan that, classes are Libby going well.
            hehe
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              This thread is about the identicalness between "you're" and "your".
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Alex

hehe

LOL!

We dealt with the rampant stupidity of otbot... can we get a filter which screws around with homeland security?

Comment

And what of your rampant stupidity, sir? What of yours?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Mine has never been programmed to heavily modify this forum in a template form lol .

Comment

If you mean to say that your stupidity is not as intrusive or detrimental to the forum as that of OTBOT, then I am afraid I must disagree.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        And what of you're rampant stupidity, sir? What of you'res?
                        corrected
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Except yours is wrong...
                          B♭3

Comment

Working...
                          X