No announcement yet.

New unedited tape of al-Zarqawi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The word genius should never be used in a sentence with GWB. Idiot, dumb ass, and chimp work well but not genius.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So he's still a genious in his own way.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If this man is that inept what does it say about those that can't catch him?

I don't believe the video anyway - Yellow Cake anyone?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It can't possibly be as bad as Liberia.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            If this man is that inept what does it say about those that can't catch him?
            just what I was thinking
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Any ads on the tape?
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                I'm hearing the Pentagon wanted to put a terrorist face on the insurgency and hence promoted Zarqawi to near "legendary" status
                and head of the opposition. This was part of the Iraqi propaganda campaign for Iraqi consumption but spilled over to foreign media.
                ..........and they thought he'd be an easy kill for a quick little morale booster. Little did they know that they were dealing with the Islamic world's answer to................................................ .................................................. ........ .................................................. .................................................. Inspector Jacques Clouseau!
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Chicken hawks playing with other people's lives on both sides.

Comment

Re: New unedited tape of al-Zarqawi

Lynch was asked how al-Zarqawi can be a "terror mastermind" if he can't handle a firearm.

"You'll probably need to defer that question to his followers," Lynch said, noting that they have allowed him to be established as a leader.

Lynch said the images he showed indicate that al-Zarqawi "tends to have a problem" with mastering his own weapons system and with finding capable and competent aides.

"Why he's their leader, I don't know."
                    does he know why they cant get such an incompetent terrorist?
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Since when is a US made machine gun one of "his [Zarqawi's] weapons system's?"

Is there something the US army is not saying?
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                      X