No announcement yet.

The Crappy iPod Nano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happens, you can always wipe it and return it to its new state (I can't remember the buttons to do that as I've never had to).
    But make sure you don't press "pause", "skip", "menu", "menu", "pause" and "skip". Not in that order, at least. Otherwise, you'll trigger the auto-destruct sequence. The plastique charge, even though its quite small, can kill you.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I highly recommend people stay on topic... Discuss the topic, NOT the posters.

If I have to delete any more posts from this thread, I will restrict the people that don't seem to be taking my warnings very seriously!
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Friend of mine posted this in her blog today:

So! I've had problems before, but they eventually go away or I get used to them. Like my hold button not working. Or the ipod not charging, or the buttons getting stuck, or it not connecting to the computer at all. Now I have it plugged in, and it's not charging, it's not glowing, there isn't anything on the screen... and it's getting hot. Very hot, and I could swear it's getting heavier too.
        Yesterday my left headphone died so today I bought new - VERY EXPENSIVE - sony headphones. I can't even try them. This Stooooooopid ipod mini is determinded to make me never listen to my music away from home again.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

and I could swear it's getting heavier too.
          Is your "friend" on drugs or something?
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Actually, she is a stoner.

(she's an artist, too...)
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

Is your "friend" on drugs or something?
              Just retarded.

Comment

Guess her major.

Comment

OMG FILOSOFEE?

Comment

Nah. That would be sweet though.

Fine Arts, as I somewhat hinted at.

Point is, she's no scientist.

Comment

liberal arts
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You don't say.

Comment

So snoopy, does your Nano still play video?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X