Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definition of apathy (noun) lack of emotion or interest; indifference

So how am I wrong this time?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dude. I thanked you for being right. I was serious. Man. That's hilarious. I accused you of being insincere in some useless debate awhile back. Sarcasm doesn't work online. And neither does the opposite. Ha.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sloww just likes being ornery.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Respect my Truthiness!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I hope his cell block adopts a pig as a pet. I hope the prison serves bacon, sausage, pork chops, or ham with every meal.
              I hope they put him in the Baptist Gospel Choir cell block.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                I hope the prison serves bacon, sausage, pork chops, or ham with every meal.
                Mmmmmm.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Hold on. This is going to be federal prison? Can NY or another state charge him?

Comment

Twelve people good and true.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Surely just a reminder of what a failure the US' war on terror has been considering the man behind 9/11 is still free a whole five years after the fact...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'd say the US is a failure for not making good maple syrup before I'd be too fussed over them not being able to find one man who isn't in the US.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          I'd say the US is a failure for not making good maple syrup before I'd be too fussed over them not being able to find one man who isn't in the US.
                          Except we DID find him and we DID have him cornered and when the commander in charge of ground forces there called for additional forces/clearance to go after that man the commander was told, "No," and that one man who isn't in the US got away.

It was a little place called Tora Bora...
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

You still don't know **** about maple syrup.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

True, we can't all be Canadians. And we can't all have Administrations hellbent on having a Reverse Midas touch, where everything they touch turns to sh*t, usually with lethal results.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                                Except we DID find him and we DID have him cornered and when the commander in charge of ground forces there called for additional forces/clearance to go after that man the commander was told, "No," and that one man who isn't in the US got away.

It was a little place called Tora Bora...
                                Yeah I thought it was a bit weird and mentioned it in this thread almost 9 months ago...
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X