9/11 Bomber Gets Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Bomber Gets Life

Here is the link. The only 9/11 bomber to go to trial gets life in prison. Hope it's a NYC prison.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Crappy link. Try this one.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

He'll have to be kept in solitary for the rest of his life. If the general prison population ever gets to him, he'll be chopped into hamburger.

Comment

Good - no chance of claiming hero status, just an ordinary criminal.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          He'll have to be kept in solitary for the rest of his life. If the general prison population ever gets to him, he'll be chopped into hamburger.

Comment

Though I advocate the dp, this works out well in this case.

Enjoy life, jackwad.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

they should put him in a cell with bubba from the bronx.

let the fireworks ensue.
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                Good - no chance of claiming hero status, just an ordinary criminal.
                Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Though I advocate the dp, this works out well in this case.

Enjoy life, jackwad.
                QFT
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

interesting cellmate
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

He bombed something on 9/11?
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      Depends on whther he makes friends with the Black Muslims real quick.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Man. I really don't care about this. Like. I'm an American and I live near DC, but somehow this just doesn't seem to matter to me. Don't know why.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          Man. I really don't care about this. Like. I'm an American and I live near DC, but somehow this just doesn't seem to matter to me. Don't know why.
                          Well, that actually explains why you don't care.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, it doesn't. Terminal case of apathy does though.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ah. Slowwhand's got it. Thanks.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X