USPS: The Forever Stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrian
    Hmm. Umm, ok. Time to buy a ****load of stamps, then!

-Arrian
    That's what they want us to do.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

PRIVATIZEEEEEE!!!!!!
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        What's to prevent stocking up on "forever stamps" right before price hikes get passed?
        Because hopefully the post office gets a better rate of return on your free loan than inflation on stamp prices.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Lick it, stick it, and forget it!

it's genius!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

If I had spent all my paper route money on 1st class stamps, I could have sold them 9 years later ie today and made a whole 360 quid profit
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I hear Laz is going to appear on it
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                PRIVATIZEEEEEE!!!!!!
                Then watch the private company eliminate or at least reduce rural service because its not profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Then watch the private company eliminate or at least reduce rural service because its not profitable.
                  Then just put in the contract that they loose it if they do that.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Bah, seems to me the post office works just fine the way it is.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      Lick it, stick it, and forget it!

it's genius!
                      Sounds like a one night stand.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                      X