Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be another significant terrorist attack in the U.S. in the next 2 1/2 yrs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be another significant terrorist attack in the U.S. in the next 2 1/2 yrs?

And if so, how does this affect the republicans re-election chances in 2008? This is my main concern. Not that I want people to die of course. Even if it meant the republicans get elected again in 2008. It's just not worth more people dying over. But it's not like I have control over the terrorists actions. What happens, happens. This could have two effects. It could unite people behind the republicans further, or show the people that the republicans cannot protect us.

And what would be a likely target? I'm mainly talking about foreign terrorism. Domestic terrorism is possible, but not too likely.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    62.50%
    I predict an attack on banana plantations depriving the world of bananas
    12.50%

Only after the Democrats are elected into office, but only because they're weak on defence.
    B♭3

Comment

True, but we'll lose either way.

Vote Vince278 for President! They won't know what to do.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I believe one will happen soon in Iraq... so youse voting NO, you're WRONG!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
        X