Dolphins DE Taylor victim of hate crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't talk about Sloww like that!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything, but that was pretty tacky.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey, don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't saying that ALL trailer inhabitants are that stupid. Just that there's a high likelihood that someone that stupid would live in a trailer park...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I wasn't saying that ALL trailer inhabitants are that stupid.

Nice
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

From the decription of the incident, I'm guessing the dope was tweaking.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
            X