Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, I was finger molested

Yes this is true.

Yesterday was a big party day here (1st of May, known student drunk orgy fest day), and we were going around bars and stuff, and in this one bar.. I swear this is true, someone tried to put their finger on my butt. Not grab my butt like you do when you want to feel someone up, but actually like a bowling bowl type of a grip. I had my overalls on me so nothing happened and it was unsuccesful, but I turned around and it was this girl smiling with her devil horns on. You know.. what are you doing? I didn't want her. But somehow she thought she could do that.

If I had done that to a girl, try to put my finger up their butt, there would have been hell to pay.

Then, my front side was also molested like that in crowd. It wasn't an accident when you feel someone making a quick sweep and a grab. I don't know who it was, it was so crowded but there were bunch of girls and few boys in that crowd so one of them.

So I was done twice on both sides.

You know, am I a victim now and should I cry or what? No it wasn't pleasant. I didn't enjoy it. I wanted to kick their faces in. But then again, it would have been my fault, because when you get finger molested by someone and you defend yourself, oh well, it's your fault. Right ...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

women try to molest me all the time. you get used to it.

Comment

A lot of women have this thing about trying to stick things up men's butts. You have to watch your 6. That's just my experience though.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Right but it's BS that's what it is. Because when stupid men feel up girls, they can hit them and that's cool.

If girls come and do that to me, all I can do is smile and pretend like it was a funny thing to do. I mean you can't even get mad or anything, because then it was your butt on her finger and suddenly you are the molester or something.

These people had no class. I mean, the tables are turning. Soon we have to sit while we pee and we can't say anything anymore. How many times women shout at their men to do something? How many times vice versa? Right.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

yeah, what's up with that?

How can a man's but even be remotely attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Right but it's BS that's what it is. Because when stupid men feel up girls, they can hit them and that's cool.

If girls come and do that to me, all I can do is smile and pretend like it was a funny thing to do. I mean you can't even get mad or anything, because then it was your butt on her finger and suddenly you are the molester or something.

These people had no class. I mean, the tables are turning. Soon we have to sit while we pee and we can't say anything anymore. How many times women shout at their men to do something? How many times vice versa? Right.
              just tell them you just took a dump, and didn't wipe. And tell them to smell their finger.

Or you could just slap their hand. That would be appropiate.

Comment

If you tell anyone they will laugh at you, and if you sock the ***** you will go to jail. It's bull****.

Comment

Yesterday,
                  All my troubles seemed so far away,
                  Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
                  Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
                  I'm not half the man I used to be,
                  There's a shadow hanging over me,
                  Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she
                  Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
                  I said,
                  Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
                  Love was such an easy game to play,
                  Now I need a place to hide away,

Why she
                  Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
                  I said,
                  Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
                  Love was such an easy game to play,
                  Now I need a place to hide away,

Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Slap their hand? What's that.. like a challenge for a duel?

The point is there's nothingf you can do, and the society doesn't do anything to prove that no one should try that.

Now you weenies who have grown up in patriarchal places go and cry that uuh wooh snif but what men always like it and we are pigs and deserve it.

no. You deserve bad treatment prolly because of your bad attitude.

I don't go and grab women randomly. I don't do that. I know people do that, but I don't do that. So, I don't see why someone else thinks they can do it to me. Just because I happen to be a man does not give them any more justified reasons.

If you start acting like a man, and a jerk at that, then better prepare being handled like a man.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Poor girl. You should learn to keep your butt out of other people's fingers.
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

BAD BUTT! I'll go spank it now.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Slap their hand? What's that.. like a challenge for a duel?

The point is there's nothingf you can do, and the society doesn't do anything to prove that no one should try that.

Now you weenies who have grown up in patriarchal places go and cry that uuh wooh snif but what men always like it and we are pigs and deserve it.

no. You deserve bad treatment prolly because of your bad attitude.

I don't go and grab women randomly. I don't do that. I know people do that, but I don't do that. So, I don't see why someone else thinks they can do it to me. Just because I happen to be a man does not give them any more justified reasons.

If you start acting like a man, and a jerk at that, then better prepare being handled like a man.
                          you can slap someone's hand hard enough so it hurts. Tell them they do that again you'll see them in court.

It doesn't look very manly to take someone to court. But it's your only recoures.

Or as I said in the other thread. Deal with it. Women have to deal with being molested all the time. It's only fair that men get their fair share.

Comment

But my point is, no it doesn't feel good when you get randomly felt up like that. It's nothing sexual. Hey, if it was random sex by random girl, hey that's cool but if you're going to do that, well that doesn't even feel any good. That's basically just grabbing you know.. so no, I don't tolerate this from a male or a female, but female gets away with it while males don't. And females are usually the ones who make noise about men doing it (which is true) but no one cares about when it goes the other way around. It's hypocricy.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I have a confession to make. I grabbed a chicks ass once in a crowd. She turned around and slapped the wrong guy. Dang! Thinking back on it, I wish I would have gotten the slap.

Comment

Working...
                              X