Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Intersite DG Signup

Apolyton needs you!

Please see this THREAD about a Civ 4 Intersite Democracy Game. 14 sites have expressed interest in a game. Evolution Games, another Civ site will be hosting the game.

For more information about what a Democracy game is see this Demo FAQ It is a FAQ about the Civ 3 DG, but the same principle applies

Thanks.

Do people in the OT not play Civ 4?

Comment

Probably, but the thread looks like a spambot commercial and people get dissapointed when they find out it isn't
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Maybe the thread title should have been: "Holy cow! Guess what G.W. Bush just did!?"

Comment

That would certanly have attracted a number of spammers posters
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I am tempted to do so.

Comment

People in the OT make the rest of the site look bad, so they try to stay away from things like this.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't have the time/energy to get involved in another demogame. The team demogame here at 'poly is it for me.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                X