Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now is the time, to choose your side. Before it is too late....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now is the time, to choose your side. Before it is too late....

Yes, that is correct, right now the chess pieces are moving in the world, world powers are soon going to come into dire conflict that will dwarf the danger of the Cold War. And the holy lands of 3 religions are about to be burnt to the ground.

You have 10 days to choose. Less then 2 years and counting to realize.

Will you be with the good, the people of reform to build a better world after the flames that will overtake it.

Are you with the lost that believe they are good, but in fact only spread fallacy and are delluded in reality (don't answer this one its most of you).

Or are you with the wicked, that will do everything in their power to destroy and corrupt other onto their path, with lies, and treachory.

Who do you side with, with good, with the lost, or the wicked?!

The stakes are high my friends, the game is about to get very interesting. Your very lives and souls are at stake, and don't think that running to fascade of religous doctrine will save you now.

If you are truely good, then Be it, pretending will lead you on the path of the lost or at worst the wicked!

There is always my path, the path led by the Demon Lord Madrigal, the path of revolting directly against the creator and lending your skill to the ultimate achivement the ending of this pitful existence, this uncessary game, this waste of energy, that is called existence for all. However to do this be prepared to be labled the wicked, although they will be sacrificed in our objective in the most harshest of manner.

Who is with me, otherwise where do you stand?!
    I stand with the Good, I will rebuild this world for the better, and bring down the power and seduction of Hatred of all kinds.
    42.86%
    I stand with lost, although by admitting this I am less lost then most.
    8.57%
    I stand with the wicked, I will destroy and hurt those in my path.... only fools would try to stop me.
    2.86%
    I stand with the Demon Lord Madrigal, existence is rediculous, end this grand waste now!
    11.43%
    I stand with banana, for we will inherit the world when the rest of you are finished destroying each other.
    34.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Thorn; April 28, 2006, 19:57.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I stand with the Good, I will rebuild this world for the better, and bring down the power and seduction of Hatred of all kinds

:swashbucker sword flash smilie:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I stand with banana, for we will inherit the world when the rest of you are finished destroying each other.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

@SlowwHand

Texans need not apply.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Fine. We'll stand alone.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You Texans are too drunk to stand.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              You Texans are too drunk to stand.

QFT
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I doubt it, to both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Fine. We'll stand alone.

Yeah! What he said **points at Sloww**
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Always stand against Thorn
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

mind if I sit?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Or you can squat if that suits you, AH.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          mind if I sit?
                          Sit? A horse? What?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Goodness is over-rated; I choose to ****ing kill you all for fun and profit.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              I stand with the Good, I will rebuild this world for the better, and bring down the power and seduction of Hatred of all kinds

:swashbucker sword flash smilie:

I too Stand with The Good. One For All, And All For Good.
                              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X