Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America is finished and doesn't even know it yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    worthy

Good use of pancake hatted bunny

Now all we need is more cowbell!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You know, the two thread limit doesn't mean you have to post two threads a day.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Well you should count your blessings then!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Where have all the good trolls gone?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I look forward to the day when the stain of humanity — regardless of its nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, race, et al. — is wiped from the Earth. This poor world doesn't deserve the **** we do to it.

*cough*

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

This is my favorite thread of the day.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                This is my favorite thread of the day.
                Clearly you missed the now-deleted gem where MOBIUS and I used "faq" to mean "f*ck." If that wasn't originality I don't know what is.
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Clearly, you wouldn't know originality if it hit your face with an angry midget.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

umm maybe we can start asking the U.S citizen to start being more responsible and suck it up?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You know what else is finished? Vaudeville.
                      B♭3

Comment

You know what else is finnish? Pekka.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                          Clearly, you wouldn't know originality if it hit your face with an angry midget.
                          Clearly your sarcasm detector is broken.

Comment

if the accusations Mobius is making have no ground, why isnt anyone refuting them?
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

MOBIUS, you know we're going to attack Iran this year, right? Probably right before the Novermber elections, unless by some miracle, Bush manages to pull bin Laden out of his ass.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                You know what else is finnish? Pekka.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X