Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

Oh, who the hell came up with this idea?

Visit the official Nintendo site to shop for Nintendo Switch™ systems and video games, read the latest news, find fun gear and gifts with a Nintendo twist, and much more.

Introducing...Wii.
    As in "we."
    The code name 'revolution' expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer.

If wii is the answer, I don't want to know the question.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Idiots...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This is going to go down in history. Remember this day. Remember Nintendo's stupidity.

What were you doing when you heard about the Wii, daddy?

Comment

Eh?
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What's with the double i's? This and Intel's Viiv are confusing to everybody but the Finns.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I saw this too. Death of a once proud company.

Comment

it's all Greek to me
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Introducing Wii.
                  Wii represents the answer.
                  Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else.
                  Wii will put people more in touch with their games … and each other.
                  Just Wii.

Because, it’s really not about you or me.

It’s about Wii.
                  Bear in mind that 'Wee' is slang for urine in the UK. As in "With Nintendo Wii, urine the game!"

Comment

At least they didn't go with PP
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I don't like the name but it sounds just as retarded as "Xbox 360" did when that name was first revealed. In a few months everyone will be used to it and it will sound normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                        I don't like the name but it sounds just as retarded as "Xbox 360" did when that name was first revealed. In a few months everyone will be used to it and it will sound normal.
                        Yeah, I agree somewhat. When people were talking about the rumor that the next Xbox was gonna be 360, I didn't think it possible. But I quickly grew accustomed to it.

"Wii" may take a little longer, though. But I'm still looking forward to it

Comment

But this is... Wii, as in sounds like a slang term for urine when you say it out loud.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm going to call it

CHiT
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I must've missed the memo about "Xbox 360" no longer sounding stupid.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X